1) Please ensure that your child is dropped off and picked up promptly at the stipulated times. School times are: 7:30am to 12:30pm. You will be charged a penalty for late pick up.
2) Children will not be released into the care of anyone other than those authorised on the forms or in writing.
3) Please do not send any food or drink to school, as it tends to get eaten during the work period and juice gets spilt on the carpet and over equipment.
If your child is hungry or thirsty they are always welcome to go and get a snack from the kitchen.
4) Please ensure that your child is dressed in appropriate clothing which facilitates as much self-help as possible. It is very hard for the little girls to climb on the jungle gym in long dresses.
5) Please do not let your child come to school with toys.
6) Please do not send your child to school if he or she is not feeling well or may have an infectious illness, as this is not fair on your child, the other children or on the staff.
Medicines are not to be left in children’s bags but handed to a teacher.
7) During the summer months please ensure that you have applied suntan cream.
8) Toy shoes are not to be brought or worn to school. Toy shoes are dangerous and a child can easily twist their ankle with them. Please can you try and bring your children to school with no shoes in summer.
9) Please make sure that you keep the school informed of any changes of details, as well as any changes in the family structure.
10) Notice board and pocket holder: There is a notice board outside the front door of the school and a pocket holder with your child’s photo on it. Please make sure you look at this board and the pocket holder to check there are no notices. Homework diaries will be placed in the pocket holder every Friday.
11) Please park in the same direction as the flow of traffic or at a diagonal line on my grass verge. I have had complaints before when cars have been parked in the opposite direction of the flow of traffic.